The Vienna Philharmonic is grateful to the following donors for their generous support of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Academy:
- Münze Österreich AG
- UniCredit Bank Austria AG
- Vienna Philharmonic Society USA: Marifé Hernández, Chairman, Thomas Altmann, Michael G. Douglas, Matthias Ederer, William D. Forster, John Hargraves, Elizabeth Ingleby, Max Jahn, Nizam Kettaneh, Cynthia Sculco, Theodora Simons, Suzy Wahba, Sedgwick Ward
- Wiener Männergesang-Verein
- Joel Bell, Chairman Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership
- Elisabeth Horwath
- Jong Bum Park, CEO Youngsan Group
- Mag. Martin Schlaff
- Roland Schmid, Owner/CEO IMMOunited GmbH
- Pühringer Familie und Mitarbeiter Stiftung
- TUPACK Verpackungen Gesellschaft m.b.H.
If you would be interested in taking part in the donor's program of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra Academy and would like to learn more about the options for supporting the academy students, we kindly ask you to contact the chairman of the Vienna Philharmonic.