- General Questions about the Drawing and Ticket Requests
- Registration and Logging In
- Available Categories and Number of Seats
- Modifying Ticket Requests
- Notification of the Results of the Drawing
- Success - Paying for Tickets
- Success - Purchase Obligation
- Success - Picking up Tickets
- Children at the New Year's Concert
- Special Needs
- Technical Problems
Success - Paying for Tickets
Can I use a different payment method besides credit card?
Online is possible via credit card, PayPal and instant transfer. In our card office (Kärntner Ring 12, 1010 Vienna) you can pay with cash, ATM or credit card.
Can I pay by bank transfer?
You can pay for your cards online using instant transfer.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Payment via PayPal is possible.
The system does not take my credit card. What should I do?
In this case, please contact your bank or credit card provider.
If I am selected for tickets, how much time do I have to pay for the tickets?
The last day to purchase the tickets is May 24, 2021.
If I am offered tickets for two different concerts, do I have to buy the tickets for both concerts?
Winning tickets in the drawing does not obligate you to purchase the tickets that we offer. If no payment is made within the specified period, the offer expires automatically.